Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Table Tennis rocks


Table Tennis rocks

My favourite Olympic Sport is Table Tennis.
This sport is played in a stadium.
It is an individual sport. When you are playing doubles the rules are the same as indiviuals. The current Olympic champion for Olympics is Zang Jike who got two golds.  
    

Table tennis is my favourite sport because I have played it a lot at practice and it makes me fit and healthy. I can also play doubles at practice but they go easy because I am just a beginner.

Another reason is because it is my favourite sport at the Olympics. You can get money, lots of it. You can also be famous playing this sport like Zang Jike, everybody knows him.

The next reason it is my favourite. You can enjoy playing this sport by hitting the ball around you will get happy playing this sport.

Finally you can get better at playing this game by practicing. Table tennis is my favourite sport because it can increase strength in your arms you can get good muscles.

From the reasons I have learnt that table tennis is good for everybody even me. You can learn off good players of table tennis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your post about table tennis. I liked the part when it says when you hit the ball you will get happy. I like table tennis too. Why do like table tennis than any other sport?

Unknown said...

I really liked your story because now I know who the Olympic champion is on table tennis. I also liked your title that said Table Tennis Rocks. Do you practice playing table tennis at your house with you sister?

Post a Comment