Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

My E-Portfolio, My Blog & the Year 10 Digitech Google+ Community

My E-Portfolio is going to be use to visually showcase the work that I will be doing in technology this year. My blog will be used to reflect my learning in Technology. The Year 10 Digitech Google+ Community will be use to collaborate with other students about the work we complete in Digtech.

We will be developing a game relating to "Sustainability". We have been trailing a game to learn new skills in Scratch.

Skills:
Coding
How to create a Backdrop
How to create a Sprite

1 comments:

Vaifoa said...

Hey dude, it's very great to finally experience your wonderful game! Those levels are sure quite difficult indeed but also very creative. You have a very brilliant mind and you could hopefully get something out of it surely. I see that you've included an E-Portfolio, I think it's very AMAZING dude! Well Done, keep up the great work. I witnessed that you've included "Gaming" as being a DigiTech interest. I find also find gaming quite interesting. Phenomenal work Haarera!

Post a Comment